What to Expect
- Each Sunday includes music, relevant teaching, giving, prayer, media and sometimes dramas or other unique elements all in an informal atmosphere. We want our time together to be friendly and warm so expect a lot of smiles, handshakes and maybe even a hug.
How to dress
- People at FWC dress in everything from t-shirts all the way to suites. We are not a formal church that requires suite and dresses. We simply want you to feel comfortable.
How long it will last
- Our services are typically an hour and fifteen minutes.
What the service is like
- The preaching style is practical and conversational, so expect stories and humor within Biblical messages that truly relate to life. Our music is modern but includes hymns as well.
FWC involved in World Missions
- Family Worship Center is committed to supporting ministries outside of our local church. We support several missionaries and orphanages in Mexico, Nicaragua, China, Kenya, and Brazil.
How do you do communion?
- We do communion the last Sunday of each month.
- At FWC, we believe in open communion. Meaning: all followers of Christ are invited to participate, you don’t need to be a member of FWC or have attended a class.
Is FWC affiliated?
- Family Worship Center is part of the Church of God based in Cleveland, TN. The Church of God has been around since 1886 and has over 6,000 churches within the United States. Worldwide there are more than 34,000. For more information about our denomination, please visit their website.